Thursday, May 15, 2008

TAGGed!

Tag #1

The rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. (I've been tagged by MunYee)
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.


[一] I could sit in front of my laptop whole day doing nothing particular.

[二] I would like to work, but i dont have the motivation to work.

[三] I am the tallest in my family, yet the shortest amongst my guy friends.

[四] I dont speak proper Mandarin or Cantonese, yet i like to include them in my daily conversation.

[五] I really really really really, i meant it, really really hate to get mad, unless something really really really make me mad.

[六] I easily get influence by other people in all aspects but i have some self-disciplines.

[七] I pretty 'cincai' fella, but if no one make the decision (place to eat), i will make up one better than wasting time to make decision.

[八] People says im rich but im really not rich. I just plan my finance carefully.

Tag #2

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question to make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people in your links list at the end of the post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


1. What do you want the most now?
Bigger HD, preferable 500GB.


2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Someone that is easy-going and fun to be with.

3. What would you do if you've lose everything in one shot?
I will get stunned for several minutes, maybe hours, just to get back on my feets.

4. What are you afraid to lose now?
Everyone I have around me.

5. Do you believe in being in love forever?
Love does come and go. So, my answer is NO.

6. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Indefinite. Probably i would confess.


7. What would you do when you're feeling down and depressed?
Call up my old buddies.


8. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Courage and self-esteem.


9. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People that betrays friendship.


10. Do you cherish every single of your friendships?
VERY MUCH!


11. Do you believe in God?
Yes.


12. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Errr...Internet?


13. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Depends. Love is blind.


14. What do you want your friends to be like?
I prefer they being themselves.


15. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
Caring and crazy.


16. If you can have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?
My 'shy-shy' character.


17. If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?
My friends.

18. Would you die in order to save the ones you love?
Depends.

19. Would you kill in order to save the ones you love?
Depends.

20. If you have a chance to change the past, what would you change? 【我的问题】




Congratulations!
You have been tagged with not one, but two taggies!

Yuvin
Soek Theng
Franz
Dwayne
KanYin
Mei Lin
Wei Liang
Erlynda

No comments:

Post a Comment