Monday, December 22, 2008

Just As I Predicted

Today I went to Jabatan Pendaftaran Negeri to do for my lost IC.

It costed me RM110! this is first time lost IC. if second time, it will be RM210.

Haiz...Rm10 for permohonan and Rm100 for penalty.

Remember to report to your university/college and get a form that stating you are the student of XX university or college and said you had lost your Student ID along with your IC.
Then you only have to pay Rm60.

GAH!!

Why/How i lost my wallet with my IC. I will post it next time.
It will be pictureless but long post i guess.

Btw, while i at Jabatan Pendaftaran Negeri (JPN), i was so boring so i decided to search for any wifi connection. Well, since i at JPN, i sure to get JPN's wifi.

and what i found is........



Well, the wifi name said it all. Making me waited for an hour plus from 6027 to 6046. LOL

But it only took me less than 7 minutes to settle everything ranging from thumb scans, paying penalties, and taking picture of me made me looks even fatter

As i said earlier, i will tell how and why i lost my wallet along with my IC later the week. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment