Saturday, December 22, 2007

Xmas Plans

This post will be a short post. Nothing much to write, pretty busy with plans plans and plans.

Tonight there will be a meeting-cum-xmas party in BM Scout Headquarter, starting around 6pm, i guess. I will be supply drinks for the party. hehe! ribenna or sunkist? *eyes rolling*

On the 24 December, i will be having a booze party with my pals and buddies in my house. haha! BOOZE!! ALCOHOL! ARAK! I'm looking forward to it very much. *thinkin where to buy the booozes* *sigh* Might go 'bang head' too.

On Xmas day, i pretty unsure what to do yet. hehe! still got a long way to go. *sigh*

That's it! Short and simple! And, ...

LIFE IS SHORT, ENJOY TO THE FULLEST, PEEPS!


ps: Thanks to Piggy Toi Toi (Jenny) for telling me my date typo.

No comments:

Post a Comment