Friday, August 04, 2006

I found Tong walking hand in hand with MY. I tried calling him but he ignored me. Oh how sad i was, ignored by a dearest friend. I trusted him with all my heart, told him my deepest secrets, and yet, he dumped me for a petty girl from his class. How could he? My once lively heart, now shattered and broken...

Memoirs Of A Chicken... Yuvin


Tong, my love, my life. My life was once a dark abyss, deep and foreboding. Everyday when i wake up, i dread what i have to face. All the mundane tasks, meeting the same people, doing the same things, a repetitive cycle of life. I felt like i have lost my purpose, felt like a machine, doomed to forever live a life edged in stone. But that finally changed! When i met you, light began to shine through my life, like a curtain finally opened. I felt joy, happiness and love like i have never felt before. All this because i met you, Tong. May you live with me forever and ever...

Memoirs Of The Lover's Lover..... MY


Damn you Tong, how could you?! You were once a great guy ! How can you suddenly become a fag? I know! It's MY wasn't it? She changed you! The Tong i know was a guy, machochistic, unafraid of pain, tough, strong and has a damn low gravity point! Now? You're a sissy, loving, caring, cuddly and never play any damn sports! Damn it, how could you.... Finally the basketball group is down to two... All thanks to you ya biatch.....

Memoirs Of A Pissed Man.... Roy


I once loved you Tong, i have always dreamt of you being close to me by my side. Everynight, i could not sleep because thoughts of you invaded my mind. I've tried so very hard, so very very hard to forget you but my heart fails me at the last moment. My heart and soul does not allow me to destroy the memories of our good times. Tong, i shall be forever plagued by you....

Memoirs Of An Ex-Lover... xxx (fill in the blank yourself)


Alright you pansies! Enough with this damn stupid comments! Whomever i choose to love is none of your business! If i love Mann Yun, then so be it, why do you little sissy pants need to complain so much huh? I lead my own life,i control it! Fate, destiny, all crap! You don't like it? Deal with it, my life, my decisions. I tell you again, whatever i do or whomever i love ain't your business so buzz off!

Memoirs Of The Lover.... Tong(Not me)


You were once like us, a game freak. Not anymore it seems. Now, it's only you and your girl, never 'us', no more 'us'. Quite sad really, we used to go out at friday nights, hanging out and sipping tea. Those were days man, we hung out and kicked ass! WE were the kings in netzero man, we pawned butt in Quake 4 and Dota. Now, we have lost ourselves a member.. We will forever miss your presence Tong. May the power of Pawning be with you...

Memoirs Of The Dota Junkie.... Soo Heng


A memoirs written by a friend of mine. Crazy asshole. I think the memoirs will continue somemore. It will never stop. HAHA! Biatch friend of mine! Most of it aint from the true writter. It's from A FRIEND of mine. A FRIEND!! Fake memoirs!! Dont believe!! Im just post it because it's so funny/silly/dumbfark/wateva.

As you all can see, I changed the template and deleted all my previous posts. Im going for a change. Always lookin for a better template. This template kinda cool though.I grabbed from someone. Well, it's available to other bloggers to use. I tried several templates. Some templates use javascript and C++. Some others just use the normal coding. About this template, it called 'Simple and Clean'. Pretty neat and it comes with scrollable sidebar on the left. In the sidebar, there's my mini profile and chatterbox. Just scroll down abit then you will see it. Hehe..

So, be nice to me. -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment