Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Good Bye 2006 and Welcome 2007!!

Happy New Year 2007 to all my friends, my family and ..... etc etc.

Had a wonderful New Year Eve at my house whereby I was home alone but not until my crazy friends, Gooi, Lau, Yong, Franz, Han Ping and Shung made a steamboat party at my house and celebrated New Year in my house! We had a tequila session, where each of us slowly getting KO! And i didnt KO coz i gotta take care of my house. I wish i get a hand of the photos of that night. It was a great time with u all bastard! Haha!

Due to severe drinking, finally i had a big beer guts aka beer belly. It was huge but part of it is FAT. Im a big eater. Hehe! And im getting rid of it. Though some of u said that it's impossible to get rid the beer belly but i insisted to reduce the size of it. Now every evening, i been doing sit ups with an machine or an ancient gadget. It's kinda old already. My mom bought it few YEARS back. Im doing 5 sets of each sit ups. Hehe! Hopefully u guys can notice my belly getting smaller. :)

By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!!!!
MUAKS!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment